-
April 20th, 2026, 09:36 AM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Help with crypto related crimes
I am being accused of involvement in a crypto platform that the government claims was used for illegal stuff. Now there is an Interpol notice. I was just a developer! How do I explain that I didn't know what the users were doing? Is this enough to stop an extradition request?
-
April 20th, 2026, 10:10 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Help with crypto related crimes
This is becoming a huge issue for tech people. Prosecutors often don't understand how crypto works and just charge everyone involved. You should check extraditionlawyers.net for help with these "new age" crime allegations. You need to show "lack of intent" and that you were not part of any conspiracy. If the crime is not clearly defined in both countries, you can fight it. It is also important to show that you were just doing a job. You will need expert witnesses who can explain the technical side to the judge. Do not let them treat you like a kingpin just because you wrote some code. These cases are winnable if you have a lawyer who can explain the tech in a way that proves your innocence.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks